Hi, and welcome to yet another Foodie Friday!
Healthy Rock Cakes-
1cup WholeMeal Self Raising Flour
30grams Dried Cranberries
1. Preheat oven. (About 180 degrees celcius, but every oven is different).
2. Line or grease a baking tray.
3. Sieve your Flour into a bowl and mix it with the Margarine using fingers until it has a breadcrumb like consistency.
4. Add Honey, and mix.
5. Mix in Sultanas and Cranberries. (for these you can vary quantities, and try other dried fruits).
6. Add the Egg, and mix well.
7. Roll mixture into small rock like balls, and place them on the tray.
8. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cooked.
9. Enjoy your rock cakes!