Welcome to Foodie Friday!
Orange Cranberry Muffins-
Makes approx. 6 mini muffins.
1cup Self Raising WholeMeal Flour
1/3cup Coconut Oil
1/2tsp Vanilla Essence
Zest of 1 orange
Juice of 1 orange
1/2cup Dried Cranberries
- Preheat oven. (About 180 degrees celcius, but every oven is different.)
- Line or grease muffin tin. (For this batch, I used some interestingly shaped muffin cases, so this step was a little different!)
- Combine Flour and Applesauce. (I don’t have a sweet tooth, but if you do you could add a little more of the applesauce.)
- In a separate bowl, whisk together Coconut Oil, Vanilla Essence, Milk, Egg, Orange Juice, and Orange Zest.
- (optional) Rehydrate Dried Cranberries by putting them in water, and then heating them.
- Combine both mixtures, and add the Cranberries.
- Divide batter evenly.
- Bake for 10-20 minutes or until well cooked.