Hi everyone! It’s Foodie Friday again!
Healthy Apple Pancakes-
wholemeal self raising flour 1cup
Applesauce 1 1/2 tbsp
Apple thinly sliced 1
- Combine flour, milk, egg, and applesauce in a bowl.
- Slice your apple, this recipe is nicer when the slices are only thin, as they cook better.
- Dip your apple slices into the pancake mixture, making sure they are well coated.
- Cook the coated apple in a pan over medium heat, and then flip to cook on the other side.
- Your pancakes should be cooked when they start to look browned, enjoy them!